Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Moronic Anti-Palin Headline Of The ...Well Ever " Sarah Palin Blasted for Halibut 'Snuff Film'

That's it...just when I think PDS can't possibly reach any lower depths of outright insanity we get this headline

"Sarah Palin Blasted for Halibut 'Snuff Film'

And here is the text in it's sad entirety

Sarah and Bristol were featured on a halibut fishing excursion on the reality show "Sarah Palin's Alaska" -- the show even featured a scene in which Sarah and Bristol clubbed the fish to death ... a standard practice among fisherman.



But a group called "In Defense of Animals" is lashing out at the reality fam -- saying, "Sarah Palin’s complete lack of compassion as demonstrated in this snuff video is disgusting."


The group adds, "Most disturbing is the way she seems to enjoy causing suffering to other beings. When they laugh about the beating heart that Bristol holds in her hand, their complete insensitivity to the animal kingdom becomes clear."


FYI ... a rep for the Alaska Charter Association -- a group in defense of recreational halibut fishing -- tells us the clubbing technique is actually "humane" because it's used to "minimize the suffering of the fish."

******************************
I found this wonderful comment on another Blog (apologies-I can't recall which one)

"LMAO! I knew, when we were watching that show, that the crazies would be coming out of the woodwork. The sad part is, I really don’t know what these people think, or even imagine about how a fish makes it from the ocean, to their fork. Do they think we eat the ones that die of old age?

The only better way to kill these creatures would be to catch them, and force them to listen to one of Obama’s long, drawn-out answers to simple questions, or…better yet, one of his speeches. I CAN’T listen to him!!! If someone made me listen, I’d throw myself into the boat, and knock myself out with my own fish-tail. Seriously!"





With hat tip to TMZ






No comments: