Thursday, December 15, 2016

Election Revealed The Bizarre Eating Habits Of Liberals


The election season showed the utter stupidity and bias of most of the leftist journalist/pundit class. Nate Silver of the previously adored by lib's 'Fivethirtyeight' prediction site stands out with his "Trump has a 2% chance for the nomination" and then Clinton has a 70% chance of  winning the election" so called "predictions".

But he was just the tip of the iceberg of calamitous, biased and now exposed as ludicrous "punditry" which in it's extremes led to massive helpings of crow and other exotic 'food"
Enjoy!

******************************************************************

Pompous arrogant Sam Wang who proudly admitted to me that I got my start at (ultra-leftist Daily Kos) 
had to not only eat crow but a cricket on national television. The only thing I'd disagree with is the "expert" tag especially as Wang got 2004 and 2016 election wrong.


Via Politico





Poll expert eats bug after Trump win

Poll expert Sam Wang is eating his words.
Wang, a professor at Princeton University, ate a bug live on CNN Saturday after host Michael Smerconish asked, "Really, what about the bug?"
On Oct. 18, Wang tweeted: "It is totally over. If Trump wins more than 240 electoral votes, I will eat a bug."
President-elect Donald Trump won the election with at least 290 electoral votes.
"There are things that can happen that could bring the country together, but I don't think the bug thing is one of them, I just wanted to point it out," Wang said, after detailing how there are more important issues to discuss, such as who Trump will nominate to the Supreme Court.
Smerconish, however, said it was time to "put it to bed," in regards to the bug promise.
"After all, I was wrong. A lot of people were wrong, but no one made the promise I did," Wang said, before eating a single cricket from a bowl of gourmet crickets mixed with honey."
**********************************
Speaking of pompous wrong and arrogant Washington Post's Dana Milbank advised that "if "Trump gets the nomination I will eat my column"
Well we know how that turned out and here he is literally eating his words;
(file under putz)

Milbank sips Trump wine and eats a shredded newspaper taco bowl containing his horrendously wrong analysis on Trump’s chances.
“In fact, I’m so certain Trump won’t win the nomination that I’ll eat my words if he does. Literally: The day Trump clinches the nomination I will eat the page on which this column is printed in Sunday’s Post. I have this confidence for the same reason Romney does: Americans are better than Trump.”
If eating some well cooked newspaper is the only consequence of providing professional analysis that is 180 degrees from what actually happens, Milbank should consider himself blessed."




No comments: