Monday, February 15, 2016

A Time To Grow, A Time To Take On The Hateful Leftist Media

My Blog "M.Joseph Sheppard's A Point Of View"

is a conservative orientated site which, along with my Palin specific site, has had over 1,250,000 views. It is a growing force for Trump/Palin and general news analysis and original articles. I have been writing since 2008 and have built up a substantial following including over 1,600 (genuine) Twitter followers who readily interact.
 
Bio; "Center-right,slightly libertarian,recovered liberal, Author.'American Thinker' Writer 'Newsmax: One of 5 LeadingPundits"
  https://twitter.com/MJosephSheppard.

I have been published at American Thinker, American Journal and numerous conservative sites such as Conservative Treehouse and Bob Belvedere's "The Camp of the Saints." I am linked at Robert Stacy McCain's site "The Other McCain"and "Legal Insurrection." There is a wealth of past articles from me which a Google search will provide.

The media, and especially the blogosphere, is dominated by "progressive" leftist sites and there is a pressing need for strong, rational and in-depth conservative writing to counter this. 

With perhaps the most important election in decades coming up I would like to add my voice to this need. But it needs to have a professional presentation to effectively counter the sites backed by big corporates and donors like Soros.

I wish to have my site professionally made over (to become a web site) and estimate it would take $5000 (any support small or large would assist) to promote it and make it competitive with the likes of Salon/Daily Beast etc. Please review my writings and Tweets and if it meets your standards your assistance would be appreciated. If this is successful I will dedicate myself to tirelessly support the populist, pro-life,Christian values. conservative cause as exemplified by Donald Trump, Governor Palin and the basic thrust of the Tea Party.

Since we are at a crucial stage of the election period I would wish to commence this site transition within a month. If you would wish to support the concept of a hard hitting site that stands up for your values here is the support link.

gofundme.com/cmh2jmwc
Thank You
M.Joseph Sheppard