Friday, December 30, 2011

What Makes Pippa Middleton So Attractive Even To Old Goats?



What is it with Pippa Middleton that makes her so attractive? 


She is only a wee thing and a few moments viewing from the, admittedly attractive posterior view would not normally be enough to make her  the number one search on Yahoo today so many months after the Royal Wedding.


I think it is the overbite. In the balance of a small, heart shaped face it is wonderfully endearing and (but please don't tell my wife) I find Pippa pleasant to look at.


For those of a similar mind there is a massive lot of photo's AT THIS LINK


Here is a small sampling-I am not so obsessed that I would go through the lot, but am very pleased to see that even with my advancing years I am not dead quite yet.

No comments: