Saturday, April 23, 2011

Lib Blogger Blames"Terrorist In Own Computer For Feeling "Utterly Abused By Powerful Sarah Palin"

The INTRIGUING alleged HUMAN at a blog called "dark Red Secrets"  which introduces itself as  providing all  (surprisingly in gray font not dark red ) 

"The Dark Red Secrets of Sarah "The Hater" Palin and her daughter Bristol "The Perfect Virgin" Palin"  

Advises of some problems posting all the current "dark secrets".


"I AM NOT SURE WHEN I WILL BE BACK IN FORCE

I have a terrorist in my life, like Sarah Palin and my computer is down. Thank you for your patience and using my blog to find all the news on Sarah Palin, by the BEST Bloggers and writers out there! I know first hand how it feels to be utterly abused by powerful people like Sarah Palin! "


As with the Wonkette/Trig disaster it is a good thing to disseminate these liberal blatherings/paranoia as they expose  to the light of day the dark core of "progressive" hate which,when the mask slips, is not a pretty sight. 


The more the general public views the irrationality of the liberal mind-especially where Palin  is involved the more the lesson of November 2010 will be reinforced and carried forward to November 2012.

No comments: