Friday, October 14, 2011

Palin Changes Facebook Description from "Republican" To "Conservative"- Third Party Hint?

From Sarah Palin Information Blog:


Palin: Facebook Political Views Change from Republican to Conservative

Posted by Jackie Siciliano on October 14, 2011
I was walking through the grocery store earlier today when I received a text message from a close friend asking me if I had taken note of the change on Sarah Palin’s Facebook page.  I confessed that it had been an exceptionally busy day and that I had not looked at Palin’s page today.  My friend then brought to my attention that under the “Info” link, Palin’s political views have been changed from “Republican” to “Conservative”.  For a brief moment, it didn’t phase me as I am also a registered Republican but I chose to list “Conservative” on my Facebook page as my own political view because in my eyes, it more aptly describes my values.
I suppose one could draw a multitude of conclusions regarding this status change. I know that I certainly have. You can be certain that any move Sarah Palin makes has been well thought out and is with purpose.  Could she possibly be sending a message to the RNC that they need to strengthen the conservative planks of the Republican party?  Perhaps her promise of “sudden and  relentless reform” as addressed in her Indianola speech and more recently in her October 7thSt. Louis speech is a sign that as in the past, neither party is safe from her scrunity.
One thing is for sure, time will tell.

UPDATE: Conservatives4Palin advise that they have posted their article in error and Palin has always been described as a Conservative on her Facebook site. This does not of course, invalidate the third party viability article on this site.
UPDATE 2; Scrub update 1-something VERY interesting will be revealed shortly.

No comments: