Friday, February 24, 2012

Romney Making It Too easy For Dem's: "My Wife Owns 2 Cadillacs/I'm Not Concerned About The Poor & These other Romneyisms



Mitt Romney is making it too easy for the Dem's. A simple television advert with his Romneyisms, constantly repeated, should do the trick for President Obama's re-election

“I like the fact that most of the cars I see are Detroit-made automobiles. I drive a Mustang and a Chevy pickup truck. Ann drives a couple of Cadillacs, actually. And I used to have a Dodge truck, so I used to have all three covered,” he said, referring to the three major auto companies.


On Wednesday morning in an interview with CNN, Mr. Romney said, “I’m not concerned about the very poor,


awkward comments by Mr. Romney, including a remark that his speaking fees last year of $374,327 were “not very much” and his line that “corporations are people.”



Last June, he told a group of unemployed workers in Florida, who had just finished telling him their stories, that he understood their plight.“I’m also unemployed,” Mr. Romney said as a joke. “I’m networking. I have my sight on a particular job.”
At a debate, he offered Gov. Rick Perry of Texas a $10,000 wager — an amount that, even if facetious, reminded voters just how much disposable income Mr. Romney has.
Speaking to crowds in New Hampshire, Mr. Romney claimed that he, too, had feared the “pink slip” during his life.

No comments: