Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Left Bows Down To Palin Over "Death Panels" Defeat And Rages Against "Useless" Obama

This raving from a leftist blog "From The Left" adds to the celebration from Palin supporters at her influence and power being undiminished regardless of the unrelenting campaign of vilification the left/media is throwing at her.
With the removal of end of life counselling from Medicare's guidelines for "realistic political reasons' the left sees another abject back down by President Obama because of Palin's powerful intervention.

The comment "In 2008, I thought I had voted to elect then-Sen. Barack Obama to be the next president of the United States but with episodes like this, I realize I inadvertently elected Sarah Palin." says it all but there are some delightful other comments such as "We elected a coward in 2008. 2012 can’t get here soon enough."
I agree completely-roll on 2012 and the left and I can agree on something.

No comments: